PC žaidimų kodai - Overlord 2
Žaidimų kodai - Overlord 2
Mieli lankytojaiprašome nevartoti keiksmažodžių, nes šį puslapį tvarko administratoriai,jeigu rasite kokių trūkumų ar klaidų žaidimų kodai puslapyje prašome mus informuoti, t.y. parašykite į komentarus.
Šiek tiek apie Overlord 2 žaidimą:
Overlord 2 yra nuotykių, galvosūkių ir veiksmo žaidimas. Jūs būsite piktasis valdovas (overlord) , kuris sieks konkuruoti žemes , viska sunaikinti ir t.t.
Turėsite savo pilį , galėsite valdyti minion'us , kurie seks jūsų kiekvieną komandą , naikinsite įvairiausias būtybės, galėsite pavergti zmones, viską griauti. Žaidime išties bus ką veikti.
Overlord 2 kodai :
Defeat the spider Boss in Everlight Temple. Use the elevator toexit. After you have the Netherworld Gate to this zone unlocked, returnto the temple, and open the secret room at the top of the stairs byusing the Overlord switch. You can collect at least 1,000 gold from thetreasure chests inside the secret room. Warp to Nordburg Town Gate 3 toreset the temple area. You can also loot the treasure chests next tothe Tower Gate. Go back and forth between those two areas to get easygold.
Enslave both Nordberg and Everlight for large chests of gold thatspawn when the area is reset. Teleport between the two to collect fromboth and reset each for your return. Each set of chests contains atleast 1,000 gold. Note: You must completely dominate a town toget 1,000 gold from chest spawning sites. All 100 citizens must beenslaved; for each 10 citizens not enslaved will result in 100 goldbeing subtracted (for example, 90 people enslaved results in 900 gold).-From: Demos
When doing the "Repair The Tower Heart" quest, go to the lastsanctuary in the wasteland after collecting the tower heart shards andreturning to Faye. When you enter the room where the heart is lodged ina gnome hole, move the heart after positioning ten brown minions at thebottleneck near the netherworld portal, and five red minions behindthem for precautionary measures. The gnomes coming out of the hole andtrying to attack you will run into your minions. Collect all thecrystals for easy money. You can also get the "Gnome Grinder"achievement. -From: Demos
Note: By the time you get to this area you should have pickedup two Forge Stones. Go to Forge, and buy the Evil Eye Helmet. Thisgives you two Lifeforces instead of one for each collected. Go to thearea where you need to recover the Green Hive. When you are making yourway out with it, you will reach an area with two big opponents thatshoot the blue beam gun. One will be roaming up top, and the otherstands next to a wheel to open the door next to him. In the same roomis a floor plate to release the gnomes behind a cage door. Release thegnomes, and use them to help kill both of the blue beam gun opponents.After they are dead, return to the gnome cage and open it again. Theywill keep respawning. Try setting yourself near the top of the stairsgoing down while facing toward the cage. Then, send out your minions.While they are out hunting, set your controller to keep sending outminions. When not killing, they are collecting Lifeforce at double therate due to the helmet.
After gaining the green hive, return to Everlight fortress. Get atleast ten reds and whatever minions of the other colors desired. Go tothe center of the courtyard where you hear the gnomes. Place the redsat the bottom of the stairs facing the gnome's prison, then activatethe switch to let them out. The gnomes will run out but will be scaredof the reds and move back. About five or six gnomes will run out at atime. Allow the reds to scare them into the corner. After some timewhen you think there are a reasonable amount of gnomes, send the restof the horde up there to kill them off quickly. Some might get pastyou. Either let them go or track them down and kill them. You will onlyreceive red, brown, and green Lifeforces. If done correctly, you shouldhave no problem killing 1,000 gnomes and will never have to worry aboutrunning low on your favorite color minions.
To dominate a town, over 50% of the town must be enslaved. Thus,only enslave 60 villagers in each town, and exterminate the rest. Thiswill make it dominated, and you will not have to run all over the townlooking for the rest of the villagers. -From: Demos
After finishing the assault on Empire City, return to find notroops, several boxes with the highest grade armor and weapons, andover 2,000 gold per visit. -From: Demos
There are 100 people in Nordberg and Everlight. In addition to theapproximately 50 people wandering through the towns, you can findothers by breaking down the doors of the houses.
First Devourer section
Get about 40 reds and 10 blues. Let the blues clean up the place of all the slime, and let your reds attack the Devourer. When he leaves, clean up the slime with the blues by dragging them over it.
Second Devourer section
Get 15 browns, and attack the soldiers on the right until they are dead. Then, let the browns kill the archers. Go to the far left corner from the entrance, and kill the remaining archers with your browns. Return to exchange your browns for 40 reds and 10 blues. Put 20 reds (on a banner) on each of the two plateaus, and wait until the Devourer leaves for the third part. Then, clean up the slime with the blues.
Last Devourer section
Get 40 reds and 10 blues. Put four groups of ten reds on the following strategic locations: on the balcony in front of the beast; down the stairs on the left side of the beast; behind the beast; on the right side of the beast. Drag around your blues to prevent the spread of the slime. Do this while standing to the right of the stairs. By doing this you can get to Solarius quickly when he is regurgitated by the beast to drain him with your evil presence spell.
After you have collected all of the Tower Heart shards, take it toQueen Fay so she can repair it. After the cutscene, take the TowerHeart to the sanctuary dungeon to power it up with the shrines. Afteryou have charged the Tower Heart at the first shrine, you, yourminions, and the Tower Heart will fall. When you find the Tower Heart,it will be sitting on top of a gnome hole that spawns an infiniteamount of gnomes. Position all your minions next to the hole by usingthe guard marker. When you have your minions where you want them,remove five minions so that you can move the Tower Heart to a safelocation. When you think the Tower Heart is out of you way, put allyour minions on top of the gnome hole. The gnomes will die as they jumpout of the hole. Walk back to the Netherworld Gate, but do not go intothe gate. This will require about twenty minutes. Note: Do not get too close to the gnome hole, because the gnomes will run past your minions and attach themselves to you.
When you begin the mission to search for the Green Minions, you willhave to sneak into a castle using your Minions. While you are in there,you will discover a few pressure plates that release gnomes as adistraction to the enemies. However, as long as there are still enemiesin the castle the gnomes will keep spawning. This allows you to notonly get the 1,000 kills of a gnome quickly, you will also becollecting crystals, gold, and Lifeforce orbs while doing so. -From:Jacob K.
When completely dominating towns, use the weapons produced by thevillagers to maximize the attack power of your horde. Get the maximumhorde size of 50 minions and reach maximum attack power to unlock the"Perfect Horde" achievement.
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
- Rescuer of Kelda (15 points): Rescue Kelda from Nordberg.
- Tyrant of Nordberg (25 points): Complete full Tyranny over Nordberg through either Domination or Destruction.
- Industrious Magic (10 points): Achieve 50 kills by overcharging your Evil Presence Spell.
- Big Chopper (10 points): Achieve 50 melee kills.
- Red Rescuer (10 points): Find the Red Minions.
- Green Grabber (10 points): Find the Green Minions.
- Blue Bringer (10 points): Find the Blue Minions.
- The Dominator (40 points): Achieve a 100% Domination Tyranny rating.
- The Destructor (40 points): Achieve a 100% Destruction Tyranny rating.
- Scrooge (20 points): Collect 50,000 gold.
- Juno's Special Friend (20 points): Buy gifts for Juno and woo her into becoming your 'special' friend.
- Dark Fay's Special Friend (20 points): Buy gifts for Dark Fay and woo her into becoming your 'special' friend.
- Ghost Fay's Special Friend (20 points): Buy gifts for Ghost Fay and woo her into becoming your 'special' friend.
- Snatcher (10 points): Win one Pirate Plunder map.
- Pillager (20 points): Win ten Pirate Plunder maps.
- Conqueror (10 points): Win one Dominate map.
- The Big D (20 points): Win ten Dominate maps.
- Adversary (20 points): Kill an opposing Overlord 20 times in ranked versus matches.
- Armed and Dangerous (10 points): Forge one weapon.
- Blue Steel Look (10 points): Forged the Elemental helmet and armor.
- Minion Captain (10 points): Rescue all the Minion crew from the spider webs.
- Weapons Nut (20 points): Forge three weapons.
- Kitted Out (20 points): Forge the Infernal helmet and armor .
- Mayhem Maker (10 points): Cause mayhem during the Prelude.
- Minion Harvester (10 points): Gather 10 Lifeforce orbs.
- Minion Gatherer (20 points): Gather 250 Lifeforce orbs.
- Minion Hoarder (25 points): Gather 1000 Lifeforce orbs.
- Minion Lover (30 points): Gather 5000 Lifeforce orbs.
- Town Razer (15 points): Destroy one Town.
- Walking Apocalypse (30 points): Destroy both Nordberg and Everlight.
- Slaver (15 points): Enslave one Town.
- New World Order (30 points): Enslave both Nordberg and Everlight.
Dar yra 17 slaptų pasiekimų:
- Juno's Champion (15 points): Juno has become your Mistress.
- Corruptor of the Queen (15 points): Dark Fay has become your Mistress.
- Kelda's Special Friend (20 points): Kelda is now your "special" friend.
- Tyrant of Everlight (25 points): Through Domination or Destruction you are now the Tyrant of Everlight.
- Seal Slayer (20 points): You have killed 100 baby seals.
- Dark Emperor (30 points): You have killed Solarius.
- Perfect Horde (30 points): Your Minion Horde is fully upgraded.
- Master Builder (15 points): You have built 50% of the Tower buildables.
- Tyrant of the Tower (30 points): You have built 100% of the Tower buildables.
- Treasure Hunter (50 points): You've obtained all the Tower Objects in the game.
- Crystal Collector (15 points): You've collected 50% of all Dark Crystals.
- Ultimate Collector (30 points): You've collected 100% of all Dark Crystals.
- Mount Master (20 points): You have discovered and used all Minion Mounts in the game.
- Gnome Grinder (20 points): You've killed 1000 gnomes.
- Rock On (20 points): You've killed 15 or more enemies with a single Catapult boulder.
- Ladies' Man (40 points): You and your Mistresses have found a way to get along splendidly.
- Ghost Bringer (20 points): Ghost Fay has become your Mistress.